Sunday, January 3, 2010

Enjoy Christmas in Malaysia~



Chrismas remind me that snow on trees and cold and freezing weather. and I have to wear clothes thickly.
However, you can enjoy christmas in Malaysia as well.
Here is different that I thought. If you want to get a feeling christmas then you are required to go to Mall.
Eventhough wheather is hot and sunny, feeling is cold in the malls. but no need to clothes thicky. just wearing a short T-shirt with cardigan and sandals....
We cannot see snow in the city. But you can see snow inside Mall.:)
Every Mall decorated a big christmas tree with beautiful and colourful ball and angels...



Most of shopping mall had a event during the christmas season. For examlple, a musical actor/actress acted a play for children. Another mall bring nice musicians who blew a trumpet. I really enjoyed with them. I love music!!
However, I rarely do listen to carol song, I'm not sure, maybe ,because here is islamic country.
Anyway, It is an unique experience to spend chrismas seaon in tropical area.



No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP