Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Here is "Putrajaya" (1st story)



This posting is about Putrajaya.
I've seached some information on the Internet and from the books.
And I've been there before taking some pictures and signtseeing.
Now I come to know Putrajaya is the most important place and has the crucial rules.
So I want to introduce this place as the view of one of international students.

Putrajaya is Malaysia's third and latest Federal Territory.
And It is located around 25km from Kuala Lumpur and 20km from KLIA.
I heard that 'putra' is from the first malaysia minister's name 'Almarhum Tunku Abdul Rahman PutraAlHaj' and 'jaya' means the success.
According to the final master plan, this city will have more development and progressive infrastructure.

Putrajaya is planned as the intelligent and garden city.
When they started to build this place, they've prepared how significant the environment is in this area so now everybody can enjoy the beautiful part, lake and fresh air~~



The pictures are showing the 'Perdana Putra' which houses the Malaysian Prime Minister office complex.
That's so nice building, isn't it?



And this building on the pictures above is the 'Putra Mosque' which is Putrajaya's most spectacular landmark and one of the most modern mosques in the world.
I love that pattern, that's so wonderful~~



Really a nice and modern birdge.


This area is so calm and relaxed.
You can breathe fresh air and your eyes are so enjoyable due to the fantastic designed city with nice surroundings~~
Next time, I'll study the history of putrajaya and introduce that~~
Have a good day~~

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice things you have to say about our beautiful country. By the way where are you from?

    I've voted for you. Come vote for me here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog~~
    I'm from Korea~~
    I really hope to share useful information with other guys~~
    Malaysia is so beautiful~~
    Enjoy the day you have~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hye there.... ow ya even i'm also from Malaysian.. but in this condition we are same// hehe

    same here means we both live far away from hometown..(^_^) only stay at federal territory because of working or study.. hehe

    well lot of u post i will read later hehe...

    eh dont misunderstood ya, i put comment here coz i wanna followup and meet new friends in blogging.. not because want u vote for me back.. hehe.. happy blogging..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for hearing from you:)
    I also want to meet lots of new friends in here~~
    so nice meeting you and thanks for leaving me the fantastic comment~~

    ReplyDelete


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP