Thursday, October 29, 2009

Weather in KL (1st story)



Hot Hot Hot!!
I searched weather of Malaysia on the Internet.
The average temperature is around 27℃.
My country has four season - spring, summer, fall, winter
So that temperature is like I've never experienced before.

Look at this sky in KL.


Nice Weather


And, what I felt is that ,from April to October, you should turn on the airconditioner all day long.
Of course, I think, you're concerned about the fee, right?
But if you fix the temperature around 27℃, it will be okay~~
And then how about November to March?
Absoultely, it still hot but sometimes you can feel a little bit chiily in the morning and evening.


Great Weather


I understand why most malaysian are addicted to the airconditioner.
Because it so hot to death so everyone in here always is turning on that.
Here is the example~~
When I take a class, one of lecturers is always turning on that strongly even though some malaysian classmates also feel chilly.
Can you imaging how I endure in there?
I put on the winter jacket~~
It means if you're from the countries like me, you should prepare the jacket or jumper or something.


Look at this sky~~


Sometimes, it rains, it pours~~
If you find the cloud on the picture above, you should wait inside the building.
It's a downpour, you know?
You can say that you have an umbrella.
I'm sure that it's the same as no umbrella~~

Here is the tip~~
If you are on the sidewalk when it's raining, you should be careful the cars, buses or something because they don't care about you so you can have some experiences like taking a shower~~
Or watch out some puddles on the road~~

Whenever I meet this rain, I feel it clean me and can have this mind which makes me fresh and active~~
You want to get this feeling?
Just come here~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP