Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Weather in KL (2nd story)



Here is my experience again~~
When I came here at first, I felt so hot and like I cannot breathe outside!!
because it's so hot hot hot~~

But my body has been getting used to this weather and I can enjoy the shade while I'm walking outside~~

And Whenever I see this cloudy weather,
Wow, it's like a gift from the God~~


- Look this beautiful cloud in the sky -



You know? This mind... this small decision to accept everything in here, makes me enjoyable and relaxed~~
Yes~~~ here is so hot to death~~
but very tiny, small sheer joy from each simple stuff can leave us the beautiful moment, huh?



Wow, this picture's driving me crazy not because it's bad to me, but because I can expect some cool and nice breeze~~
And definitely it will rain quickly~~





When it starts to rain, you should go inside and wait until it's not pouring~~
Look at that picture~~
Make you feel cool, huh??
And check the kind of car on the picture.
That's from the Malaysian brand which is called 'proton'.





Finally, the night comes to us and we can go outside without any umbrella to avoid the strong sunlight.
Nice lights from the building and more active people on the road..
Now we feel here is Malaysia~~





This picture is about the airconditioner as you already know..
Why I post this picture?
When you buy that, you should compare some brand and check the delivery and install fee, okay?
And if you rent a house and want to install that, please inform the landlord before buying that.
And then you can enjoy the perfect atmosphere in your house..

2 comments:

  1. wow... looks like u learn lots of thing bout M'sia and FT .... untill the weather..and the car hehe..

    p/s that aircond... got prob with the installment?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your supporting me :)
    and no problem with installing that airconditioner~~ haha~~
    Now I'm so enjoying weather in here~~
    have a good day~~

    ReplyDelete


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP