Friday, November 6, 2009

Here is "Putrajaya" (2nd story)



Okay~~
This is the 2nd posting about Putrajaya.




When I heard this city, I thought this city is far from the Kuala Lumpru.
But I noticed this city is located between KLIA and KL.
This means that we can go there anytime if you live close to KL.
And you should know about this.
The entrance of some popular buildings is just allowed until 5~6 pm.
So you should check the time before you go there.




I recommend you'd better avoid mid-day.
I mean the weather is so hot.
If you can go with cool weather and temperature, you can really enjoy the fantastic view and architecture with plenty of time.

Recently my country is planning the new government capital like Putrajaya.
But there are so many thing to solve.
And our president is hesitating this plan.




I think it's so terrific idea, right?
We can reduce the overcrowding population for the capital.
So we can remove some horrible traffic problem and provide proper stuff to the other cities harmoniously~~




Anyway, I really hope they can find out the answer for all people.
and I'm still enjoying this fantastic night view and kind people.
Come and feel the Malaysian mind~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP