Thursday, November 12, 2009

(1st story) Taste inside Kuala Lumpru - Little Penang



If you are a foreigner like me, I guess you have already been in Suria KLCC.
because that place is the most famouse one in Malaysia.
The twin building is a landmark in KL.
And everyone in here admits this place is the outstanding one especially for foreigners.
You know, actually I'm so proud of this story.
One of the companies in my country constructed one of this twin buildings and I know another is built by a Japanese company.

When I went there at the first time, I was surprised at everything and every brand was there and too many foreigners were there.
So I thought I should be finding some unique and special stuff in there.




I think one of them is about.....
Taste~~
Nobody isn't interested in eating.
When you are in other countries and you find the familiar or remarkable food in there, you think you feel like this place is so nice and comfortable for you.
That's why I introduec the taste in KL in this posting~~

The first place is 'Little Penang'
I heard that this food is so great and the price is very resonable.
So I orderd three dishes with my other half.




First food is 'Prawn Mee'.
The taste is similar to one of ours so very familiar~~
Noodle is nice and soup is great. I recommend this and this is one of favorite of foreigners.




Second food is 'KuehTeow'.
This noodle is fried with the black source which, I think, is a little bit soy source. There are some seafood in there and tasty.




Final one is 'Cendol'
This is like desert. If you feel kind of unstable in your stomach after you eat this food, you should have this desert.
Your body becomes calm and fresh again.


No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP