Tuesday, November 17, 2009

(3rd story) Taste inside Kuala Lumpru - Ko Ryo Won



Sometimes, I really miss my country food~~
Especially, when I call my family or read the article which is involved in my country, I'm so eager to have my country dish~~

Recently, some huge hypermarkets sell the traditional my country food like kim-chi or several kinds of fruit.
That's not enough to fill in my passion for fantastic dish~~




So, I introduce this restaurant in KL.
I heard that there are some branches in KL.
Suria KLCC, Starhill, The Garden.......
Anyway, I usually go there and eat some missing our traditional food~~

I know the price is not cheap there.
Even though I'm Korean.
but some dish is not that bad.
I mean price is a little bit reasonable and there are enough side dish.
And the amount of food is nice~~




When we have dinner or lunch, we think that side dish is very important.
Because it can give us a variety of taste and options.
I think this restaurant provides the this variety fully~~

This food is called 'Bulgogi Bagban' and so famous in my country.
It's beef and the source is made of soysource, pear, sugar, sesame oil, garlic and onion.
You can have this food with steamed rice and side dish~~
It's so nice and price is not expensive~~
Try and enjoy your food~~


No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP