Friday, November 13, 2009

4th Chungnam Products Show in Kuala Lumpru



I'm so proud of this event.
Last day, the Chungnam, where is one of my country's state, Projects Show and Business Meeting took place in Istana hotel in Kuala Lumpru.
This is the 4th time since 2005 and this meeting is getting well between my country and Malaysia.




This event has show a variety of products in here.
and it can make each other's relationship better and better.




Chungnam officially said they can make contracts and they cost around 3.3million dollars.
Many Malaysian company are satisfied with reasonable price and high quality of products.




I think that this is the great sign to develop the communication and good friendship each other.
And I hope this event will take place more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP