Monday, November 9, 2009

Hanging around Kuala Lumpru - old town



Sometimes, we feel blue~~
especially, when it's raining or just no reason~~

Today is the day like that~~

So I go outside and hang around anywhere..

you know, it's sometimes so useful, I mean, when I hang around KL I can find some very special place or so popular place..

At first,
I just go to the Starbuks or Coffee bean to drink coffee.
Because those place is also popular in my country.
But when I hang around I find this Malaysia brand coffee house 'Old Town'




So nice and can use wifi service~~
and grab some bite with various food.

The most tasteful stuff is this.
~~~~~~
White coffe..




I thought this white coffee had the white color~~
but it didn't.
So I searched some information about this.

Old Town White Coffee is blended with small aounts of beet-suger, and then moderately roasted with high temperatures with steamed milk and hot water added in just right.




so tasteful and so addicted flavor~~
Try and feel that~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP