Monday, November 23, 2009

Following the KL scene in 'Entrapment' (3rd story)



If you watched this movie 'Entrapment', you can remember the ending scene~~
Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones showed the perfect ending at this station.
'Pudu' LRT station~~




- PUDU station in the 'Entrapment' movie -


At first, I'm so interested in this 'Pudu' means.
And I think this word is from the Chinese word '埠頭' because I saw the River and that Chinese word pronunciation is similar to 'Pudu'.
Anyway, this station is called 'Pudu' and it's different from the view which I expected before.




When I saw the ending scene in the movie, this station seemed to be big and unique.
This place, however, is like normal and small one such as other stations~~
The scene is taped at other place just with 'Pudu' sign??
I don't know what happened but this experience reminded me of the beautiful ending scene~~




It's a little bit deplorable so I just visited the Pudu market which is near the this station.
I love to visit this kind of local market.
It's more lively and active~~
I can see the mind of Malaysian normal people and the life with real struggle~~
That's the real scene of the Malaysia~~



No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP