Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sending the parcel in KL (1st story)



Sometimes I feel lonely.
It's natural~~
I'm in other country and have every meal with exotic taste~~

So my family sometimes sends some Korean food and product to me
and they reduce my loneliness~~

And now I've kept a lot of books from each class in my college.
So I should send them to my family in Korea
because when I'm back, I cannot pay overcharging~~

This posting is about post office and sending some parcel to other country~~
And you can be now confident of using there~~

At first, you should find this place 'post office'.
I guess that you already saw this sign anywhere on the picture below.
And that place has the similar organization like banks.
They have counters and customers is usually waiting for their turn with the ticket.




This is the first step to send your parcel or mail or something to your country.
Find that sign and go there~~
Easy, right?
When you go there, please find the ticket machine and wait for your turn~~
Next time, I'll show how to send your parcel~~
Enjoy your day~~


No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP