Saturday, November 28, 2009

Watching the 'Batik' deeply (1st story)



Last posting showed some 'Batik' and gave information about that~~
I'm so interested in this fabric dying method.
One time, I was going to study this area but you know, when the foreigners live in here, we should consider how we manage our life with our budget~~
I'm so sorry to do that~~
But I didn't have any choice to go through~~






Anyway, When I see this pattern, those are so attractive to me and I cann't resist this one will come to me~~
All right. I found some information about this
and here's the story~~

Batik, a fabric dying method using wax to create patterns, originated centuries ago and was practiced throughout Southeast Asia, particularly in Indonesia and Malaysia. Enjoyed for its fanciful designs, rich, vibrant colors and distinctive smell, the use of batik has extended over the years from clothing to everything from home furnishings and tablecloths to wall hangings the world over.
- from the CNN news -

Now we should go find this place where professionals create this Batik product and that's give us a hand to understand this method~~
And I fianlly get some information about the place which is between Bukit Bintang and Twin Towers.
That place is kind of folk village to create Batik product and show the process to the visitors~~






That place is wide, I think, and this handcraft product place is so nice~~
People are kind and want to introduce the process and allow us to take a picture of entire procedure~~

All right~~
At first, I'll show some nice Batik pattern and hope you will be excited to see this remarkable dying method and product~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP