Thursday, November 26, 2009

Central Market in KL (1st story) - location, history



If you were a foreigner, you would go there.
I think that this market is one of the most charming place in KL.
When I take a travel, I ususally visit the market because I can catch the real life and traditional, exotic style in there.




This Central Market is located at the North of the China Town~~
So you can just use LRT(It's like a subway) and get off at the Pasar Seni station.
It's easy to go there son you don't have to catch a taxi~~
Nice transportation, isn't it?




This market was built in 1888 by the British people when Malaysia was govern by the Britain.
My country has the same experience as Malaysia.
That reign of other countries always makes our own country get the trouble.
However Malaysia got over this period and my country did, too.




Anyway, at that time, this market was used for local people and tin miners to sell and buy product.
As the time passed, this market was extended and had this scale in 1933.
In 1985, this market was painted with beautiful colors and developed well.




Any country has their own Central Market and the first time I heard of Malaysia Central Market, I thought that that's just local market.
But this market is modern and well-organized~~
I can find some unique souvenir easily and get there by using public transportation much easier than other places~~

If you try anything, you can get more positive information~~
Enjoy your days~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP