Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Eating out in Kuala Lumpur (jungle crab)



So hungry~~
extreamly starving~~

Okay~~
Let's eat out today~~

Sometimes, when I try some food in here, it's a little bit tough to eat~~
because Malaysia has own unique taste and I'm unfamiliar with that~~

but today, a friend of mine recommended this restaurant~~
and I really like the crabs~~




Okay at first, we should order rice, right?
you know? it's basic for dinner :)
We are all asian~~ hahaha~~
and this rice is fried and some strong taste vegitable on top of rice..
I'm sorry I can't eat that vegitable~~




Here it is~~
This is the main dish~~
Nice tender, great taste, not expensive~~
everything is awesome~~
Look at these crabs~~
I'm sure your mouth is watering now.. :)




This is my drink~~
Coconut is nice~~
Sometimes I feel that most of Malaysian eat something too sweet and especially they drink too much pepsi or soft drink~~
I'm so concerned about this sweet taste~~




Let's go this fantastic restaurant with enjoyment~~
I'm so happy today~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP