Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Paying for bill in KL (Water Bill)



Where are you staying in KL?
Condo or linked house or apartment or bangalow?
Anyway, if you are staying in any place, you should pay for some bills~

At first, when I get this bill, I'm so worried about how I can handle this~~
Because I didn't know the Malaysian system and where I should pay for or how I could calculate the amount of water I used~~

In addition, the bill said Malaysian language so I couldn't understand that~~
(Even I didn't know if this bill is water or others~~ lol
Because Malaysian language 'air' means water in English~~)

If you see this picture below, you can easily figure out some stuff like total amount to pay for~~
I think that 'jumlah bayaran' is total money to pay for this month, Am I right?
And the period is show the left side and the amount I used is next to the period~~




I think the water bill is kind of cheap here.
My country gives big payment if we use a little bit much water.
I used kind of much water in here but the bill is not expensive.
It's the gift to provide Malaysian people in here.
But we should think about the saving water for the future~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP