Thursday, November 26, 2009

Central Market in KL (3rd story) - Batik, toilet



At last posting, I missed one more remarkable product, Batik~~
I think that this Batik is the traditional printing process in here.
So I just want to know this outstanding pattern and searched on the Internet.

I found some information below on the Wikipedia site.

"Malaysian Batik is famous on the east cost of Malaysia (Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang).There are several batik types, namely batik tulis,batik cap and batik print. Batik tulis is handmade from scratching, waxing by canting, and coloring using dye. The most popular motifs are leaves and flowers.Malaysian batik depicting animals are rare because Islam norms forbid animal images as decoration. However, the butterfly theme is a common exception. The Malaysian batik is also famous for its geometrical designs, such as spirals"
- From Wikipedia site -




I'm so interested in this process~~
Recently, I'm trying to make my own hand-printing T-shirt..
But I can't purchase the paint and tools in here.
So frustrating~~~~~
But I found this perfect process in here~~
Wow I'm sure God always take care of me~~
Anyway,
this great design and pattern can be the best gift to your family who aren't in Malaysia~~
Next time, I'll visit this folkcraft workshop and post about this~~




Check out this picture below~~
You can use the toilet paying for 50cents in here.
At first, I'm not familiar with paying for money to enter public toilet.
Because in my country, every public toilet is free~~
But here is Malaysia. When you are in Malaysia, you should follow the Malaysian rules~~




The inside of the toilet is clean and simple.
Sometimes,
I feel like it's better to pay because they can keep the toilet clean with this money, right?






Now I almost complete my posting about Central Market~~
This market is modern and has a variety of product~~
I think here is one of the recommended place to visit~~
Enjoy your days~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP