Thursday, November 26, 2009

Central Market in KL (2nd story) - product



When you step into the market, you can see this information center for visitors easily.
It's really helpful if we go there first, right?
I think many tourists go to this market so that place run this center for convenience to give visitors~~




Anyway,
It's time to go shopping~~
As I already told you, this market has many traditional product and souvenior to sell~~

This market has two floors.
The ground floor has many stores to sell their own unique product.
And second floor has some food corner for visitors to grab some bite~~




See this picture.
Nice kites, aren't they?
My country has the similar tradition to fly kites at the our traditional holiday.
Many kids love to fly them and sometimes do kite-fighting each other.
And some professional people show the flying skill with this kite and somebody links the kites one by one and fly them together~~
The kites I saw here are a little bit different from ours.
More coloful, diverse shape, and various size in here.




Okay this picture.
One of my favorite souvenior..
I just heard that this stuff was called ARCH.
But even though I searched it on the internet, I couldn't find the exact information about this.
I guess that these stuff was made of nice wood.
Because the smell of wood is so nice~~
And absolutely, those are handcraft so very sensitive and precise.
If you give this product to your friends, I'm sure that they are all happy~~




When you go upstairs, you can find food corner.
It can give you some relaxed time and you can have some simple food and nice drinking in there.




I think that here has all of convenient facility
so it's not like the just market~~
I think it's very unique shopping mall~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP