Friday, November 20, 2009

Paying for bill in KL (Where to pay?)



I already posted two main bill to live in here~~
First one is water bill and second is electric bill.
I think if you can handle this two bills, it's sure that you can live here without any fear or worry.

This posting is about where you should go in order to pay for that bills.
The answer is the post office~~

You can find any the post office around your place easily.
Just check this picture below.
Yes, right~~
You've seen that sign and mark, right?




All right~~
When you go into the post office, you should find this machine ASAP.
And press the 'B' button and then you can get the ticket.
(See the picture below)




Now you're waiting for your turn and if you watch your number on the electric sign there, you just go to the counter and give him/her your bills~~
They are all kind and nice~~
Just say hello and pay for your money.
That's it~~




Now you finish your all work~~
and you have completed your job to pay for your all bills~~
It's a kind of little tips for you.
But I know this each tip can be helpful for you.
Because I got this various tips from my friends at first
and I really appreciate that~~
I hope that you are all happy and easy in KL~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP