Thursday, December 31, 2009

Going to the movies with friends(TGV KLCC)



If you are a movie fan, you will never stop watching movies even in overseas country.
Malaysia has cinemas in the Malls such as Mega Mall, Suria, or Pavillion etc...
Today, I'll tell the story about TGV that is in KLCC Surial Mall.
It is the second floor and on weekends, holiday or school holiday you can see the many people are waiting for buying a tickets.
So if you have a time, you'd better go to the morning and weekdays. :D
I felt cold when I watched a film in the cinema in malaysia as a aircondition is very strong. So, you're required to bring the jacket.
I heard that I can book a movies ticket on the Internet. But you know that I'm foreginer, so I don't know which site is good or bad.
Anyway,
I think, this place is good to date and hanging around friends. There is a food corner near the cinema. and there is a beautiful park and you can see the foundation is playing outside cinema. Isn't it the nice place?



No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP