Monday, December 7, 2009

KL life style (1st story) - Malaysian(Islam Art Museum)



When I came in here, I decided to study Malaysian life style.
however, I came to know Malaysia has the main three race like native Malaysian, Chinese, and Indian.
I'm a little worried about writing the life style in here.
At first, my country is only one race country so we don't have any different race culture and we have learned that this unique feature is so great.
And secondly, we have some little bit different and unique life style in each area like North part or East part..
but I guess Malaysia will have different life style as each race so sometimes that is a little bit sensitive part and I decided not to judge that.
I really hope that anybody will inform me if you find something wrong.

Okaaaaay~~
This part is about native Malaysian.
So I realized that I should know the native history and their society or community activities.
I googled some information and got to know a variety of knowledge which really help me understand their life style and mind.

This posting is about the religion of Malaysian~~
It's so careful and controversial sector, I know.
But I just want to write the view through one of the foreigners.

My country give liberty of religion to people, which is same as Malaysia.
but I know Malaysia admits the main religion is Islam, huh?
So I should know this religion, Islam~~

Firstly..........
Where should I go???
Phew~~
Okay...
I googled again and finally found this place, Islam Art Museum.
As you already know if you read my posting about Batik, I really love the design patterns of Islam culture.
So I thought I can see this perfect patterns and learn about the history of that.






All right.
If you have been in the National Mosque, you can find this Islam Art Museum.
You can walk from the National Mosque and get there.
Look at this beautiful building with remarkable patterns.
This place gives the model of Mosques in the world so you can enjoy the various shaped Mosque there.
And there are a lot of unique and exotic stuff displayed there such as knife, pictures, custume, or some accessories.

But most of all...
Just look at this outstanding patterns.
I just found my origin of my sense of beauty.
That is so detailed and close mathmatical array and perfect vivid color match..
How could they find this design pattern?
Who the heck are these people??
How much effort did they pour to create and develop this design and to praise their GOD.
That's so amazing and extremely gorgeous labour and belief.






If I have more time, I will go there again.
And enjoy their lives~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP