Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Studying science at Planetarium Negara (part-1)



The national planetarium is called Planetarium Negara in Malay and established on 7 Febuary 1994 by the former prime minister.
It is located in on top of KL Lake Garden. If you want to visit there, you should take by hiring taxis, boarding trains or buses.
This place is good for students education to learn about space or star.
However, if you desire to visit there, you need to get over the stairs.:)
There is many staris waiting for me. I heard that is just small overbridge but it is not~~~ I guess it is good for my diet. :D



Anyway.. you walk up along the stair then finally, you can see a blue domed structure. It reminde me sky. As soon as I saw blue dome , I felt cool. It was very nice and pretty!!



The enterence fee is one ringgit.
Some chidern are interesting in space and star~. when I was young, my parenets told me story about star. It was a just story, but it is a happy memory of my life.
I recommend that parents should go there with their childern and show them about space. In the future, maybe your children would be a best science in the world. who knows? At that time they would be thanksful to their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP