Monday, December 7, 2009

KL life style (3rd story) - Malaysian(National Mosque2)



All right..
Now we should enter the inside..
But we should be careful about the manner or some regulations to keep, huh?
So I googled~~

And then I found some information about this.
-- Visitors should remove their shoes for entering and be respectably dressed, although special robes are provided for anyone without appropriate clothing. --
I think that means they can provide some cloths to enter the inside.
So I prepared some nice wearing, making myself at least exposure.
I already know, especially women should conceal their own body under the cloths in Islamic culture.
I know the weather is so hot and even though you are one of friendly and amicable foreigners, you should show your respect to them.
But don't worry about that.
If you see this picture below, you already realize that they rend some appropriate robs or cloths for you so you can wear and enter with enjoyment.




When you go inside, you can find this beautiful design patterns in there.
So amazing and so gorgeous.
It's like their deep attachment not like just devotion, you know what I mean?
Each pattern and color match is inspiring visitors.
Oh....
Taking pictures is allowed inside but you should be calm~~
Please don't make a noise~~






Somebady think the design in here is a little bit simple and not show-off.
But you should see the inside of the design..
I mean that this color and design with smooth light is so perfect.
Everyone can take some rest and get some nice spirit in here.




See this remarkable patterns and color below.
It's like complicating line and shape but it has its own rule so the design patterns are like one entire world.
I cannot imagine how much they put their effort in here~~
What do you think of your devotion of religion?
It's enough?
I think nobody can estimate the depth and amount.
Only GOD knows your mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP