Sunday, December 13, 2009

KL life style (1st story) - Chinese-Malay(Chinatown1)



In my country, we have the chinatown, too.
It's really amazing to be the chinatown in anywhere.
And I a little bit understand why they made their own community because they wanted to prevent themselves from the prejudice, discrmination, or threatening.
We have Koreatown in LA in America and the reason why that was created is the same as the Chinatown.

When I visited the Chinatown at first, the impression is a little bit about being in China.
The signs were written in Chinese and every food and atmosphere is really similar to being inside China, huh?
Let me think~~~
I took some trips like England, Ireland, Austria, France etc and Chinatowns in there are actually similar.
I guess they want to preserve their own life style and culture they have kept so each Chinatown is almost same.

All right..
I got on the LRT to go there and the station which you have to get off is Pasar Seni which is just one station from KL Sentral station.
Actually the main chinatown is on the Petaling street.
And you can also visit the Central Market near there.




Watch the sign on the picture.
Petaling street is there.
And the sky blue roof is so outstanding then you can enjoy there even though the sun intends to burn you out :)
There are not too many people in the day, I think that many stores are open after the midday due to the weather and temperature.
So there is some space on the street but you can find a lot of product there such as purse, bag, cloths or any stuff~~
I recommend you should go there at night with fantastic active passion~~






No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP