Monday, December 14, 2009

KL life style (2nd story) - Chinese-Malay(Chinatown2)



What is your first impression when you hear the chinatown?
Active street or a lot of stuffs you can buy or various kinds of chinese food?
As time passes, the stores are getting open and the street is getting narrow.
But people gather more and more this chinatwon finally wake up.





At first, I found a lot of street stalls and small local restaurants in there.
Many tourists started to buy stuffs and negotiated the price~~
I heard some tips from my malaysian friends.
If the vendor calls the first price in there, you should prepare to negotiate some discount and continue to deal until you could get reasonable price.

You can find any brand cloths, bags, and accessories there.
As you know, there are imitations.
And those imitations have each grade level like grade A is the most similar to real one.
And you can taste some various food in there.
Also nice fruits and drinkings.
If you go there at night, you can really enjoy the people's life.
There are fabulous weather and various meal with cheap price.






Surprisingly~~
I found some pirate DVD from my country, Korea there.
I heard that some korean dramas are so popular now so there are many illegal copy around markets.
And these intellectural properties should be protected in anywhere, huh?
In my country, we have the same problem at this moment.
And our government is doing very harsh policy to the illegal stuffs now and I heard that Malaysia is also planning to start this policy as well.
Anyway,
I am a little bit happy because our drama is popular in here and hope to keep the license legally~~


No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP