Monday, December 7, 2009

KL life style (2nd story) - Malaysian(National Mosque1)



I'm just falling in love with Islamic patterns~~
I know that I should learn Islam religion deeply first but this design continues to draw me and I cannot escape from that~~

So this time, I go to the this place, National Mosque.
I think that if you are catholic, I should visit the church first, huh?
And if you are buddist, I should go to the temple.
So I went to the most symbolic mosque in KL, the National Mosque.

I guess one of the most remarkable buildings in a city full of them is Malaysia's National Mosque.
The color match, white and fresh blue, is perfect and the Islamic shape on the building is so exotic and unique.






After taking three years to build this mosque opened on August 27th 1965 and it is located among five acres of beautiful gardens.
This building has a unique design and embodies a contemporary expression of traditional Islamic art, making it one of the most beautiful mosques in south-east Asia, I guess.




And the roof is so fantastic.
The shape is like the umbrella which symbolise the spirit and truth of the religion and Malaysia.
And I googled and found some more information about the roof.
This roof has 18 points - 13 for each of Malaysia's states and five to represent the tenets of Islam.




Before the entrance, I'm so inspired.
Every inch of this place is so great and spectacular.
So I can find some more knowledge about Malaysian life style in there and you can see and watch their devotion to their religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP