Tuesday, December 8, 2009

KL life style (4th story) - Malaysian(Ramadhan)



Do you know how many people believe Islam religion in the world?
Approximately 30% of the whole population....
If you are foreigners and from western area, you just know about the Catholic or Christian, huh?
But there are some popular religions in the East like Buddism..
And anybody can choose their own religion and get the respect from others.




Actually, I didn't know about the Islam religion and culture before I arrived here but I am so open minded and have no prejudice about any religion so at the first time I saw the beautiful robs and scarfs that muslim women have on in here, I wasn't so surprised and actually I really loved them..




When I started my study here and met the first Ramadhan period, I totally admitted that it was surprising and shocking because my muslim friends didn't eat anything at all during the day.
They seemed to be suffered from hunger and starving.
However, I heard the idea about the Ramadhan from them and really understood their mind and trust to the their religion.

Anyway, that is my first impression for Ramadhan period and I googled some information about that.
As the Islamic calender, 9th month is the Ramadhan period.
All muslim people cannot eat from the sunrising to sunset time and they cannot smoke, do something wrong, or even talk about inappropriate stuff.
The Ramadhan spirit is about people feel and experience starvation and they can remove the greed of their mind and devote themselves into GOD.
I think it's similar to Easter day of Christians.






Now I'm so curious at this case that people cannot act Ramadhan.
What will happen to them?
Because there are some international sports game in that period, huh?
If the national sports player cannot eat anything, how could they play the game?
I know these questions are useless..
It is a belief and faith towords their religion.
So it cannot be judged by any human being.

Sometimes, I really want to feel how deep GOD love us.
There are so many ugly things in the world.
Please, give some more glory and honor~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP