Tuesday, December 29, 2009

station at KL sentral



If you have a chance to take train or subway.
KL sentral station is core of trains. Because most of trains are in that station.
so you can easily change another train, even Monorail.
There are always a large crowd. so sometime I need to place to take a breath.
Fortunately, KL sentral the place has many shops and restaurant.
One of restaurant is that huge cafe chain 'Secret Recipe'.
So I visited there and grab some bites~~
I already knew this cafe is Malaysian company~~
And the cake which is sold here is really awesome~~



I love the interior here
very clean and simple with vivid color~~
In addition, the cups and glasses are great~~



If you check this menu, you can feel like here is so neat and cool~~
Especially, there is a set menu which are so reasonable price and can enjoy nice meal~~ But most of all, the cake is the best one~~
I saw many people drop by this cafe to purchase the cake~~
Each one is very creamy and soft..
I really recomman cheese cakes here~~
My mouth is watering now :)



Anyway, I was surprised at this cafe is Malaysian brand.
And I guess they have been trying to find special and outstanding taste which most people can enjoy without any resistance~~
I hope this cafe will be international and global more and more~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template 'Computer Logo' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP